WELCOME TO Forums PURPOSE BASED LEADERSHIP PURPOSE BASED LEADERSHIP Reply To: PURPOSE BASED LEADERSHIP

bhiliadmin
Keymaster

values are an essential part of setting an intention to find my life purpose. Values guide my behaviors, decisions, and actions. When I know what’s important to me, I can live in alignment with those values. This leads to greater fulfillment, clarity and self-awareness. Some of core value there are teamwork,uniqueness, self-reliance, self-actualization, learning, leadership, flexibility,hard work, enthusiasm,aunthenticity and assertiveness.
Purpose based leadership is more important in high impact leadership because
Leadership is less about analytics and much more about aligning, motivating, and inspiring others. It is empowering people so that their decisions and actions align with the organization’s overall values and strategy. Effective leadership begins with purpose.Purpose is the “why” of the organization.Its companion, vision, is the “what” – a picture of what the organization will look like when purpose is realized.

Based on my experience with leaders around my previous work, I can attest to the power of purpose-based leadership,When employees have a strong sense of purpose,they know that what they do really matters to the organization,to its customers and clients,to society,and even the world at large. Empowered and aligned, they become more engaged. Also
Purpose fosters authentic leadership. Purpose-based leadership grounds the leader and his or her vision in the greater good of the organization and its stakeholder.