WELCOME TO Forums DISCOVER YOURSELF AS A LEADER DISCOVER YOURSELF AS A LEADER” Reply To: DISCOVER YOURSELF AS A LEADER”

bhiliadmin
Keymaster

Dear students. I see the level of discussion is not adequate. Note that discussion gives you 20 points meaning you must discuss at minimum four times. I did say you as you discuss, hou can agree or disagree with a collegue. To do this you must read whT hour collegue wrote. I see many of you dont refer to collegue discussion. Thats wrong!.

@Khadija your notes are off the point. Please read thd notes again.@Glory and @Aleck you make good reference, but shallow discussion. @Godfrey I dont see you discussing at all. Whats wrong.

@Glory asks a question and no body responds to her question, I expect each to attempt responding to such a question. Thats the only way to assess hour self. Otherwise you think hou know, while ypu actually dont. So @Glory Leadefship brand is personalized type of leadership, when you say personal it means you have personalized to your self. Personal brand can mean many fhings, it can be your brand in business, in speaking, in writing etc.

Just to remind you that module two closes tomorrow and I see the highest has done 60%. Pleasd leg me know if you have any problem

Chief tutor
BHILI