WELCOME TO Forums DISCOVER YOURSELF AS A LEADER DISCOVER YOURSELF AS A LEADER” Reply To: DISCOVER YOURSELF AS A LEADER”

bhiliadmin
Keymaster

From my understanding Leadership happens in the interactions and exchanges among people with shared work,leadership can happening in the
teams, workgroups, task forces, divisions, communities and whole organizations. Leadership can be happening across a teams, levels, and functions.Whether within a team, workgroup, task force, division, department, community, or an entire organization, there must be a clear sense of shared direction, alignment, and commitment. The group needs agreement about its direction and what they are trying to accomplish together; they must have alignment for effective coordination of the work in service of their shared direction; and members with commitment prioritize the success of the collective.
These three outcomes—direction, alignment, and commitment (DAC for short) make it possible for individuals
to work together willingly and effectively to realize collective achievements. So when I say making leadership
happen, I mean making direction, alignment, and commitment happen. Therefore, I think the only way to know
if leadership has happened is to look for the presence of three outcomes.